.Hack Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Hack Hackers

A roleplaying website, that focuses on .hack.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paksennarion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paksennarion
Kestrel Vice Guild Master
Paksennarion

Paksennarion Empty
PostSubject: Paksennarion   Paksennarion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Player Character Info

Name: Paksennarion
Nickname: Paks, Pakse
Race: Lei Tribe Beast
Job: Adept-Rogue (Macabre Dancer/3 points)

Description

Height: 4'11
Weight: 90
Appearance: Paks has an unusual appearance. Her hair is a long cascade of purple which she wears in two pigtails at the base of her neck. Being extremely short, she is also rather small, with a wisp like appearance. Her arms and legs are long and delicate looking, while her chubby cheeks and large eyes tend to enforce her appearance as a small child. Her eyes are a reddish garnet color, and the pupils will sometimes morph into slits. Her skin is sun-darkened, and littered with scars, the most prominent being all across her left arm. Black marks cross her cheeks, which shine iridescently in the sunlight. Delicate fangs protrude from her mouth when she snarls, and a narrow cast to her body gives off the impression of a serpent.

She wears loose clothing so as not to be restricted. Her t-shirt resembles human garb with long flowing sleeves, and is a deep shade of red. A slim black sash is tied around her mid-section, the ends left to flutter behind her. Her left arm is tightly wrapped in clean bandages, which she never removes on pain of death. Skin-tight black shorts, along with a sort of fishnet tights top off her appearance.

Bio

Personality: Paksennarion is a rather ferocious person. She has ambitious goals, and will stop at nothing to achieve them. Friends are generally avoided, although if she makes them Paks hardly ever holds them dear. In her quest for power and acknowledgment, things like friends could be considered a weakness. Above all else, Paks hates weaknesses and endeavors hard to purge herself of them. She can be extremely violent and wantonly cruel, although at times she can also be merciful and compassionate.

Paks easily falls into rages, not so much due to provocation, but more so due to her own mental dialogue and failures or mistakes. She will not allow normal limits to limit herself, or at the very least she tries her hardest to bypass them. Failure is not an option, so any setbacks are viewed as simply that, and she will continue on whatever action until she has accomplished it. That is not to say that Paks doesn't think about her actions, she is simply extremely willful. Mostly, she will be analytical and literal to the point of acting in a mechanical manner lacking emotions and getting confused by them when they surface.

Likes: Succeeding, snakes, poisons, dancing, smooth and flowing actions or words, feeling accomplished/appreciated, her hair.
Dislikes: Failing, weaknesses, being cut, doctors/healers.

Real Life Character Info

Name: Saito, Anju

Bio

Personality: Anju is a sullen kid. She lives with her mother, and at times will go see her father who lives in another city. Her mother remarried after she divorced Anju's father. Although she carries on a normal life outside of her house, inside is a different manner. Her mother and step-father both have drinking problems, and while they try to be parents neither of them succeed very well at all. It is a negative situation wherein they insult each other, along with Anju. Although she tries to take care of them both, because she feels it is her obligation, most of the time it backfires. Verbal abuse and neglect are generally a given for any day, and the dual attacks of high expectations and put downs crescendo to make Anju emotionally scarred. She tries her hardest to garner their approval, and yet somehow always seems to fall short.

Still, she somehow manages to keep her home life a secret, mostly due to the fact that Anju has no real friends, and is painfully shy in school. If approached, she tends to act caustically to drive people away. Applying herself rigorously in academics, the teachers like her, however leading a double life is straining on it's own.

Likes: Attention, positive words, being praised, getting this right, control, quiet, being alone.
Dislikes: Being yelled at, a lack of control or safety, having her emotions get out of control, being around a lot of people, being the center of attention, doctors/medics, failing.

History: Anju was born on a cold December day, awhile before Christmas. There were some complications in her birth, which forced her to stay in the hospital for longer than normal to receive extensive care. Her mother too was weakened by the birth, and never fully recovered. The bills from all of this seemed to build up, and her family which had been rather poor to begin with was thrown into the depths of debt. Her father found another job besides his first one, and worked all of the time leaving her mother at home with her. While she was young, her mother was fine. But time went on, and her mother grew more and more lonely while her husband was out working. In the end they divorced because her mother couldn't stand staying alone.

Anju was too young to understand, but later in life she would sometimes view that junction as the worst thing in her life. After divorcing her father, Anju's mother seemed to get worse. She fell back into the bottle, which she had had a previous history of, and she began to lose herself. In return Anju watched as her mother changed from the caring person into a negative and disparaging woman. After awhile, she could hardly remember anything different. When her mother found a man, they married quickly. After that, things seemed to be a bit better. But several months into the marriage, he began to drink too, which further spurred her mother on. Throughout it all, Anju refused to tell her real father, fearing that he would think this was her fault.

RP Sample: (From another site, one of my most recent posts.)

Paks dosed, her mind floating in and out of the realm of reality. When it floated out, the monsters came back. Creeping, clawing, trying to sink their fangs into her mind. But Paks had long ago learned how to throw them off, push them away even thought they brought with them the darkness, and the hot hot presence that was always too familiar. Too hungry. Paks never knew what for though. Unlike the other ones, this presence never called out in the brim stone voice, it merely waited and waited and waited, until she had forgotten about it, or had pushed it away and pretended it wasn't there, or had relaxed her guard.

And then it crept, slithering into her head until she could feel him filling her mind up. But Paks didn't want him there, he was bad no matter what everyone else had said. And her mother wasn't here any longer, to push and prod and try to cajole Paks. There was no reason to allow this intrusion anymore, and her mother wasn't here to know about it. To look at her with those sad disappointed eyes when she pushed him away. And He wasn't there anymore to stare and then shake his head, before launching into a sermon on responsibility or duty the next day, that Paks always knew was directed at her. But they weren't there. Not right now.

And so Paks called up the glorious black, watching as it shimmered and glowed and danced through her veins. She shoved it at him, pushing the heat and the anger and the slithery slither away. She didn't want him here, and so he had to leave. She didn't want him coming back, but he always did. But for now, she could make him go away, make him wait for another time another day. Behind the dark curtains, she knew he lurked. But that was okay, because at least then she knew where he was.

The other monsters curled into smaller balls, trying to remain unseen. But Paks saw them. She tried to call up the black again, the glorious rushing black. But it wouldn't come, and she was just so tired right now. And would they wait until it came back? But the monsters didn't want to wait, they wanted to keep creeping. So they continued creeping and clawing and sinking their fangs in.

And then she was floating away from them, on the backs of wine colored dinosaurs and soft voices. And Paks had floated between the barrier once again, passing the gossamer drapes and falling back into reality. The nice thing about the real world, was that there was always light. The glow of a computer screen, the multicolored spots of light coming from different machines. Fuzzily, Paks looked around, unsure of where she was except that she was. Which was a good thing, and perhaps where didn't matter after that. Looking down, she saw the back of the dinosaur named Ambiance. Smiling softly, Paks moved to pet him, only to look down at her arm as it refused to move. Trying again with the same results, she decided to float off somewhere else.

Fallon was speaking, and Paks caught a few of the words in between her daze. "Oh. It's okay Fallon-san. The monsters came back, but don't worry. I'll make them go away again," she smiled a bright smile at her friend, glad that she was there. Hopefully Fallon wouldn't worry, Paks didn't want her worrying. Because everything was alright. She would make them go away when she wasn't so tired. And she wouldn't be tired for ever, although she didn't want to sleep. Because if she fell into that dark embrace, Paks did not want to see what would slip in. And sleep was ever so hard to escape from, when the fatigue was tugging at your limbs and turning your head into cotton.
Back to top Go down
Kinkotsu
Administrator
Kinkotsu

Paksennarion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion   Paksennarion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Ok, I like your history but could you add a couple paragraphs about your characters history inside THE WORLD. Also if you could add a picture of your character that would be a key thing as well. Otherwise I don't see how I couldn't approve this.

1.Picture of character
2.Add history about in-game character

That is all...
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Paksennarion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion   Paksennarion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:41 pm

1. I don't have a picture at the moment.

2. I was imagining that she was just starting out.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Icolo Guild Master
Kiun

Paksennarion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion   Paksennarion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Pictures aren't necessary, just useful
Make it your avatar when you've got one. If she's just starting out are you guildless?
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Paksennarion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion   Paksennarion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:44 pm

I suppose so, yes.

Thank you, I will search for an adequate picture. I believe someone drew an adaption of this character for me somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Icolo Guild Master
Kiun

Paksennarion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion   Paksennarion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 pm

No prob ^-^

Fer now, APPROVED.

When you wanna join a guild seek out their guild master. if there is none you can ask Shun to apply for one.
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

Paksennarion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion   Paksennarion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:28 pm

You have one point left, so you can choose one of the one point classes, which can be used latter.
you can add one of these three.

Blade Brandier - 1 Point
Edge Punisher - 1 Point
Twin Blade - 1 Point

or you can spend that point on an extra tech.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Paksennarion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion   Paksennarion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:15 pm

May I think about this for a bit?
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

Paksennarion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion   Paksennarion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:20 pm

of course, you have one job already. Your still approved,
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Paksennarion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion   Paksennarion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:02 pm

I think I shall go for twin blade as my second class, whenever I end up getting it. XP
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Icolo Guild Master
Kiun

Paksennarion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion   Paksennarion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Alright, now enough spamming of the app xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paksennarion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion   Paksennarion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paksennarion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.Hack Hackers :: News and Site info :: Site Info-
Jump to: