.Hack Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Hack Hackers

A roleplaying website, that focuses on .hack.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paksennarion's Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paksennarion
Kestrel Vice Guild Master
Paksennarion

Paksennarion's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Paksennarion's Techniques   Paksennarion's Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Name: Lei Suvi-Ma

Job: Adept-Rogue (Macabre Dancer)

Class: Magic

Element: -

Effect: Lei Suvi-Ma is a spell that paralyzes the foe. Lei Suvi-Ma spreads slowly, and will move from where it was first cast to encompass the whole body. If it remains unchecked, Lei Suvi-Ma can eventually effect the players lungs causing them to paralyze and the player to asphyxiate. This spell grows more powerful the longer it is in effect. CD - 3 turns

Turn 1 - Spell is used/Limb is paralyzed.
Turn 2 - Spell spreads and opposite limb is paralyzed.
Turn 4 - All limbs are paralyzed.
Turn 5 - Whole body is paralyzed.
Turn 15 - Lungs are paralyzed.

Name: Maj Pha Dek

Class: Magic

Element: -

Effect: Maj Pha Dek is a spell which effects the victims MP's. Over time it begins to drain their points making their spells harder to use. This spell does not stack and can effect up to four people. CD - 5 posts.

Turn 1 - Drains a minor amount of MP.
Turn 2 - Drains enough MP to add one turn to all Magic Technique Cooldowns.
Turn 5 - Drains enough MP to add two turns to all Magic Technique CD's.
Turn 10 - Drains enough MP to add three turns to all Magic Technique CD's.
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Techniques   Paksennarion's Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Approved, your first tech. would basically effect the difficulty of controlling a P.C., making movement ineffective, correct?
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Techniques   Paksennarion's Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Yups. I tend to word things too realistically I think.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Third Technique   Paksennarion's Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:27 pm

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to make a new topic for this, but since my other one was moved to the accepted forum... Yeahs.

Third Technique:

Name: Teyn-Pha
Class: Magical
Element: Various
Effect: This spell is rather unique in that it summons up simulacrums of Paks. This "doppelganger" is for all intents and purposes, an exact replica of Paks. It shows up as a PC with the same stats and abilities as Paks does. However, while it appears the same, in reality the simulacrums have basic differences. They can be summoned from a specific element, ranging from all of the available elements and their attacks each deal that specific elemental damage. Although if more than one simulacrum is summoned, they must be of the same element. However they do not have to be summoned from an element, and it is possible to summon a neutral simulacrum which has no element affinity. Additionally, while they appear to have the same health as Paks does, in reality they only have half the quantity.

CD - 2 turns per clone; Ex. If someone summoned three clones, the cooldown would be 6 turns.
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Techniques   Paksennarion's Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:50 pm

approved, though please don't summon an over whelming amount of clones at once, but for now I won't ask you put a limit on the number of clone you can summon at once.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Techniques   Paksennarion's Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

*Paks dies from using too much MP*

XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Techniques   Paksennarion's Techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paksennarion's Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.Hack Hackers :: Getting Started :: Technique Creation :: Approved Techniques-
Jump to: