.Hack Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Hack Hackers

A roleplaying website, that focuses on .hack.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short Absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:57 pm

I will not be able to be as active from the later part of today (the 28rd of June) through the 2nd of July. I have spoke to Kiun and he will be filling in, while I am gone. Though I will try to log a few times a day and read over things, my posts will be limted to around once a day. I'm am sorry for any inconvenience this will cause.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Kestrel Vice Guild Master
Paksennarion

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Lalala~ 'Tis fine, we will miss you, but that is not too long.

Edit - ...Oooh, why is this up at the top?
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:42 pm

I'm officially back starting today.
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:48 am

Once again I'm going to be gone, from later to day (july 10) for a week, I will most likely be back on the 18 of july. If the area I'm in has Wifi I will try to get on, but if not ,I expect the other admins and Mods to keep the site alive. I'm am sorry for any inconvenience this will cause.
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:31 am

I'm now officially back, ^___^ and hope to revive the site some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.Hack Hackers :: News and Site info :: Site Info-
Jump to: