.Hack Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Hack Hackers

A roleplaying website, that focuses on .hack.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JingleSloth (DONE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JingleSloth
Canard 3rd in command
JingleSloth

JingleSloth (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: JingleSloth (DONE)   JingleSloth (DONE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Player Character info (your world character)
Name: Jeremiah Lee Shadow
Nickname: JingleSloth
Race: Beast (Lei Tribe Beast)
Job: Harvest Cleric

Description
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Appearance:
Werewolf Form JingleSloth (DONE) E1445e86b402ee24af

Human Form JingleSloth (DONE) Circlestaff

Real Life Character info (your character that control's your world character)
Name: Jeremiah Levengood
Nickname: Levy

Info that applies to both
Bio
Personality: JingleSloth is a naturally quiet being that has many different emotions flinging out at different times. At times, even after extreme exercises, he still may act wild and crazy, but also, he may seem really quiet in public and will won't talk at all whatsoever. He respects all people no matter what the situation. He can't hate people, just dislikes them greatly. Overall, he is just a crazy person that does whatever, whenever that can't hate, yet is still greatly respected by a lot of people.

Likes: Swimming, Camping, Comedy, Poetry, Girls(XD), Family, and Quests/Journeys

Dislikes: Those who attack his loved ones, Rivals, Thieves, Democrats (XD)

History:
When JingleSloth was young, he always thought of himself first. He complained when he was not first and didn't care about others as much as himself. Then one day, he decided to run away. He went through with it too, but as he reached the border of the two territories, he turned back as he looked into his own future and seeing what would happen to himself if he left. So, he ran back, finding his own mom crying tears of sadness, then turning to tears of joy when she spotted him. His dad also beat him too. Whenever he did something bad, he would be whipped as well as beaten by hand. His dad was human and his mom was part wolf, part human, so he is 75% human, 25% wolf.

As he entered his thirteenth year, he was a natural goofball, but made everyone smile with his own kind of comedy and funny business. He also was a hopeless romantic. He liked many people, but always ended up in bad situations that destroyed all relations he had. Also accused of many things, he was forced to leave his homeland. He travelled by himself, but made many friends along the way. He eventually met up with a wizard some may say, an actual healer that used magic to heal others instead of medicine. JingleSloth was interested in this, so he started his studies with him. He currently is at the age of sixteen, and is still developing his skills in magic, but has no need to develop his skills in leadership.

Guild: Canard

RP Sample JingleSloth looked beyond the loads of ice, cliffs, valleys, and land as he stood over the vast hill, overseeing the land as he tried to continue his long, perilous journey into the land of the unknown. He looked to his left and saw his friend, laying there, dead. He knew that it would come to this. His friend would not eat and refused to do so. He cared about others too much. He stayed in his wolf form, as did I. I went human for the quick time being and buried his dead body, leaving a marker as well as a tear shedded from my eye. Then, turning wolf again, I continued my quest into the dark cold of the deep North lands.

Last edited by JingleSloth on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

JingleSloth (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: JingleSloth (DONE)   JingleSloth (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:46 pm

One thing, "the world" is an online game in which your Real Life Character controls your Player Character info (your world character), so in your history please state how your character found/got interested in "the world"
Back to top Go down
JingleSloth
Canard 3rd in command
JingleSloth

JingleSloth (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: JingleSloth (DONE)   JingleSloth (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Oh, alright. Will do
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

JingleSloth (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: JingleSloth (DONE)   JingleSloth (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:05 pm

Approved, unless Kiun disagrees
Back to top Go down
JingleSloth
Canard 3rd in command
JingleSloth

JingleSloth (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: JingleSloth (DONE)   JingleSloth (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Cool, alright
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Icolo Guild Master
Kiun

JingleSloth (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: JingleSloth (DONE)   JingleSloth (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:22 pm

I totally disagree....>.>

JK Razz

JingleSloth (DONE) B6yc15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JingleSloth (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: JingleSloth (DONE)   JingleSloth (DONE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JingleSloth (DONE)
Page 1 of 1