.Hack Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Hack Hackers

A roleplaying website, that focuses on .hack.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace, the future ghost of christmas's awesome.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Ace, the future ghost of christmas's awesome. Empty
PostSubject: Ace, the future ghost of christmas's awesome.   Ace, the future ghost of christmas's awesome. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Player Character info (your world character)

Name: Ace

Nickname: None

Race: Human

Job: Adept Rouge. (Tribal Grappler, Flick Reaper.)

Description: Ace is your advrage level one player charcter. He is a painfully casual person, though, and in game, he thinks he is even better. Which might lead to some very akwardly styleins actions. He Tends to make many mistakes, and act many different kinds of stupid, though he is a very knowlageable person. He tends to think of himself as ninja, and makes it a point to act as such.

Height: 6'1 (Six feet, one inch._

Weight: 150 pounds. (He is skinny, and pretty light.)

Appearance: Other then what is visable in the picture as his avatar, he is decently muscular, and his long legs allow better movment. He has one black eye, and one red one, and what not. I really don't know what to put here.

Real Life Character info (your character that control's your world character)

Name: Kenji Takahashi

Nickname: None

Info that applies to both

Bio: Ace was a pretty normal kid. He was never too far into games like "The World" however, in his bout of boredum, he decided to buy it.

Personality: (In progress, due to the fact I want to see if I have this one saved somewhere on my computer. It's one of my generic personallitys.)

Likes: Food, his awesome in game hair, the phrase "Whoosh"

Dislikes: Anything that might aggitate him at a given time. He tends to forget, and change them often.

History: (In progress.)

Guild: None.
Back to top Go down

Ace, the future ghost of christmas's awesome.
Page 1 of 1